Pages

Find Me On Other Sites

Check Me Out On: Figment - Shelfari - Twitter - DeviantART

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Another Updates Blog, What did you expect?

Hello everyone!

Things here are going to be slowing down a little bit because school started today (bleh) and I'll be doing several after school activities this year. So from now on until next Summer break, book reviews will most likely be every other week. I will hopefully still be updating this blog regularly, but in order for me to do that, I'm going to need some stuff to blog about. So comment on this post with some questions and I'll try to answer them in a future blog post!


This is a short entry, I know, but subscribe to this blog and Flipping the Pages to be updated on when the next one goes up!


Until then, Au Revoir!!

No comments:

Post a Comment